Dam ___________ Sire _____________
Price of Puppy is $ __________ + _________________ Total price of Puppy_$_____________
If shipping, a shipping fee of $300 plus puppy =Total ____________
Amount paid_____ __non-refundable reservation fee). Balance of _____ is due before shipping . Balance will be paid with Certified check) or PayPal (please add 3 % to cover PayPal charges) Payment may also be through Wal-Mart moneygram . Only Cash is accepted if puppy is being picked up.
Total amount owed must be paid by the time the puppy is 8 weeks old and puppy shipped at 10 weeks unless breeder decides puppy is not ready at that date. Failure to pay total amount owed by when puppy is 8 weeks and accept puppy by the time the puppy is 10 weeks old will result in loss of the deposit and the puppy being sold to someone else.
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality, there are no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to adult size of puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness.
2. The puppy has been wormed prior to sale and has had its first vaccinations for bordetella, parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus, and parainfluenza. Record of vaccinations given will be sent with the puppy.
3. Buyer is to arrange a puppy check up by a qualified vet within 3 days of receiving puppy (not including Sundays) During this initial exam, should your veterinarian detect any communicable disease or a life threatening health condition, you must contact Lovely Yorkies immediately. In the event your vet diagnosis a communicable disease or life threatening genetic defect at this initial exam, you must return the puppy to Lovely Yorkies within two days of the exam with the veterinary report of the diagnosis. The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy, and all papers (registration, Pet Guarantee, , Shot record) to Lovely Yorkies in Murphy North Carolina. In case of death of the puppy before the initial exam, the buyer must submit a veterinarian’s necropsy report as to the cause of death and death must be entirely due to a covered communicable disease or congenital defect. Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event that the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial vet exam. Failure to have the initial vet check done within two days or to notify breeder of illness or poor eating before the initial exam will void this warranty. Breeder shall NOT reimburse any veterinary expenses or other expenses incurred by the buyer at any time. Breeder’s warranty is limited to a replacement puppy, upon the immediate return (within 2 days of vet exam) of the puppy (uninjured and in good health), its registration papers, and a written veterinarian’s statement that includes the complete diagnosis of the communicable disease or genetic life threatening defect that makes the puppy unfit. Not covered-- internal or external parasites, hernia, undescended testicles, under or overbite, injury, allergies, heat exhaustion, or hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding.
4. If your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening congenital defect making him/her unsuitable as a pet before 1 year from date of birth, it will be replaced with another puppy. If your puppy is found to have any life threatening genetic defect you must notify us immediately and supply us, within 2 days of diagnosis, with your veterinarian’s written report. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice or/and to require the buyer to have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis before exchange. When the puppy is replaced it will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as available, after the Puppy and all papers have been returned to breeder in Murphy NC. Buyer is responsible for all transportation of puppies. Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval from the breeder or this guarantee is void. Buyer understands that the following slight defects are not considered life threatening and therefore are not covered--hernias, undescended testicle, under or over bites. Because luxating patellas and collapsing trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered after vet’s initial exam. . Buyer understands that replacement option is only valid when health problems are life threatening and are attributed solely to a hereditary problem and are not due to accident or injury. In case of death , a necropsy will be required to determine if death is due to a genetic problem in order to have the puppy replaced.
5. Kennel cough and other communicable diseases are not covered after your veterinarian’s initial exam. Failure to follow the veterinarians recommended medical advice and/or treatment will void this warranty.
6. If shipping has been approved by breeder, arrangements will be made between breeder and buyer. Puppy becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer once the breeder delivers the puppy to transport personnel and puppy is in their care.
7. This guarantee applies only to the original owner of the puppy.
1. This puppy is not being bought for resale and shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the buyer This puppy shall be given adequate housing, food, vet care, and shall in no manner be mistreated, neglected, or allowed to roam freely. This puppy is to be kept as a house dog. 2 Puppy is being sold with _____registration. 3. If circumstances become so that the buyer cannot keep this dog, buyer promises not to discard the dog at any shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and to make every effort to place the dog in another suitable home. 4. Buyer has read the hypoglycemia information on the our website including prevention, symptoms, and treatment.
5. Buyer agrees by signing below that under no circumstances will payment be stopped on any check, money order, cashier’s check or PayPal payments which breeder had accepted for payment. There will be no PayPal Charge backs.
.This written agreement is a binding contract, and is the only agreement between the buyer and the seller.
and Penny Buckley
Murphy NC, 28906